Lead Business Intelligence (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Take the pain out of shopping for men!
You want to have a lot of freedom and deep insights, as well as personal responsibility? You want to get to know various personalities in a great, international team?
Then become part of our team as a Lead Business Intelligence (m/f) and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- You will be in charge of the Business Intelligence Unit within the Data department and proactively drive the vision for Data Warehousing across the company, and define and execute on a plan to achieve that vision
- In this role you will be responsible for the further development of our Business Intelligence systems and team
- You will help translating the information needs from a business perspective into detailed specifications ready to be implemented
- In order to ensure system stability, scalability, efficiency and usability, you establish best practice solutions how data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems
- Develop tools to make BI processes repeatable and automated, and increase the efficiency of the team
- Define and manage SLA’s for all data sets and processes running in production
- Build cross functional relationships with Data Scientists, Product Managers, Engineers, and Internet Marketers to understand data needs and deliver on those needs
- 3+ years in the field of data modeling and building up analytical systems
- Excellent data base knowledge, especially PSQL, and strong SQL Syntax skills
- Multistage data warehousing knowledge and application
- Deep knowledge of web analytics tools, at least Google Analytics and preferably snowplow analytics
- You are familiar with ETL tool such as Kettle or have Python ETL coding experience
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical field. Advanced degrees preferred but not required
- You gained first experience in a leading position
- You are able to motivate a team and to set a good example
- Experience with large data sets, Hadoop, Redshift and data visualization tools is a plus
- A high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- An exciting workplace in a motivated team with flat hierarchy
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Iris Hay.