Lead Communication Designer (m/f)
Grafik Marketing Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
WE ARE UNU
We believe in cities in which all people are enabled to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The scooter is equipped with portable batteries, sold directly to consumers and business customers so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 40 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong LEAD COMMUNICATION DESIGNER to join the team in unuís headquarter in Berlin.
Do you hold the creative curiosity, courage and craft to create world-class immersive experiences and concise creative narratives across various media, channels and touch points? We are looking for you. As a team-player and collaborator with an creative mind and an executional muscle we see you as a leading figurehead of unuës creative brand expression in the world.
- Creation and Implementation of world-class creative content
- Production and direction of excellent content and brand assets
- Close collaboration with creative team, copy-writing & marketing
WHAT YOU BRING
First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. Weíd really like if you bring us the following:
- You have an outstanding creative mind, passionate heart and executional hands.
- At least 5 years of experience as a creative & experience in building strong brands.
- You are a great storyteller and think in holistic user experiences and journeys
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch etc. as well as (good) Copywriting skills
- You are a self-starter and team player
- You are able to bridge strategic thinking, analytical skills and creative executions. Meaning that you have enough understanding and interest in operational activities like Demand Gen and are aware of metrics such as conversion rates customer acquisition cost etc.as they are one way of feedback to the creative work we are doing.
- A strong proficiency of the English language
You will get your own unu scooter to unlock Berlinís potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant group of people with a strong cultural bond, flat hierarchy, with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Free yoga sessions
Are you ready to join our team?
Would you like to learn more about unuís vision, then please send us a short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio; Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on LinkedIn, XING, etc.; Reference letters.