Lead Developer (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
GameGenetics is a leading international distributor of free-to-play online and mobile games and an innovative Startup located in the center of Berlin. We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
GameGenetics works with leading game publishers, such as EA, Supercell, Kabam, Ubisoft / Blue Byte,
a marketing portfolio of 680 high-end online and mobile games from more than 200 developers in over 30 languages to traffic partners across the globe.
- Several years of documented success in development projects
- Strong knowledge of Ruby
- Preferably a strong Rails background
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases
- Open and supportive to test driven development
- Good skills in RSpec and similar frameworks
- Good Capistrano skills are a plus
- Experience with Big Data, Data Warehouse Technology and Data Mining are a plus
- Business fluent in English
- Willingness to technically direct a team
- Take on a leading role in our development team
- Your focus will be on the backend development
- Be an advisor regarding Ruby and data modeling
- Planning and realization of product features
- Significant participation in core product design
- Improve the system regarding performance and stability
- Ongoing refactoring of existing code
What we offer you
Mutual respect and the freedom to do things a bit differently form the basis of our daily work. We have been quite successful by achieving tasks together -- while a good laugh is always welcome.
Our team members enjoy a productive atmosphere in a company blending the fun of online and mobile gaming with a highly professional spirit.
We’re determined to further expand our business proposition in an exciting and international growing market.
Situated in the heart of Berlin, we draw in talent and ideas from all over the globe to one of the world’s most creative cities. Our team members have the chance to take on quite some responsibility and grow with us at a fast pace.
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
Up for your next step? Apply directly at:
If possible please provide a portfolio.