Lead Engineer Backend (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are looking for a talented and dedicated software engineer who is driven by the idea of mentoring less experienced developers and who wants to have a great impact on health & fitness in our society.
Your daily workout
- You support and develop software engineers by providing advice and educational opportunities
- You develop high-quality software (including features, performance, testing, documentation etc.)
- You work as part of a team to implement new software projects, including but not limited to assisting with engineering and improvement of database systems
- You help us developing our Dev Ops Culture
- You are willing to write professional articles, blogposts, speak at conferences and/or organize meetups
Your fitness level
- You bring at least 5 years of experience in software development
- You constantly learn and evaluate new technologies and skills and share this knowledge with others
- You are a strong coder who can write clean and effective code
- You can work with many tools and technologies, but we do not require you to be familiar with all of them: Java, Scala, Python, Play, Go, Kafka, ActiveMQ, MySQL, Cassandra, Linux, Docker, Spinnaker, Ansible, Kubernetes etc.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and constantly revising assumptions in response to new information
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Join a dynamic team of talented and driven developers
- Our way of working is characterized by responsibility from day one, great teamwork and flat hierarchies
- Profit from lots of flexibility, little bureaucracy and be able to freely schedule your working hours
- Freely assign 10% of your time to own business-related projects during eGym innovation weeks
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market and conquers Europe and the US with its products. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #433.
Contact: Paul Oertwig
This data protection statement applies for the application process.