Lead Generation Assistant (m/f)
auctionata Beteiligungs AG
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2015
CAREER AT AUCTIONATA
Auctionata is the first online auction house for art and antiques which provides all the services of a classic auction house. Anyone can join our weekly live online auctions, no matter where they are in the world. In 2013, this innovation led us to attain one of the top-3 highest hammer prices for a work of art in Germany.
You can purchase works of art, antiques and collector’s items around the clock from our online shop, which contains more than 10.000 items that have been authenticated by our team of over 250 renowned experts.
It is our aim to make the fascinating world of auctions accessible to everyone through the internet. We give our very best every day to make this vision a reality. With over 300 international employees, we are represented in major art centers, including Berlin (head office), New York, London, Zurich and Rome.
Become a part of our unique success story! Auctionata offers exceptional career opportunities for talented individuals in a range of different fields. Our departments, ranging from Acquisition, Expertise & Auctioning, Sales & Customer Service through to Marketing and Product Development look forward to hearing from you.
To enhance our dynamic team, we are now looking for a Lead Generation Assistant
- Research new potential for shop and auction items online
- Follow up leads by phone calls and other communication
- Work with the Manager to produce marketing materials for sale
- Assist with development of client target lists
- Assist with tracking of competitor activity
- Liaise with other teams to track pertinent client information
- Maintain client database
- Other tasks and projects assigned by the Manager
- BA degree in Marketing, Art History, or Business Administration
- Genuine interest in art and luxury objects
- Computer Literate (excellent knowledge of Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of CRM databases and marketing tools is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive working rapport with colleagues
- Polite phone manner, and commitment to an excellent client service
- Highly organized, superior writing skills and strong attention to detail
- Must be fluent in English, German, and further language skills preferred
- Must be available to work evening hours sporadically
What we offer
- Varied and exciting insights behind the scenes of a rapidly growing start-up
- A professional and dedicated working environment, which is prepared to pass on its experience
- A large amount of responsibility from the outset and a steep learning curve
- A workplace in central Berlin within a young and friendly team
We look forward to receiving your application digitally (including a letter of application, cv, along with any relevant certificates, ideally as a PDF file) as well as salary expectations and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send us your documents by post, please enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope for the return of your application documents. In suitable cases we will check your application fit for other internal positions. If you don’t agree with this, please give us a short notice in your application.