Lead Generation Manager (f/m)
Green City Solutions GmbH
Sales Projektmanagement PR & Media
Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Green City Solutions
We are a young and innovative Start-up of the CleanTech industry located in Berlin. Our vision is a world in which people in cities can live healthily. We want to create living conditions that allow all people around the world to permanently have clean and cool air to breathe. And we’re achieving that by linking the natural abilities of plants with cutting- edge Internet of Things technology in a unique way. And with that we make a measurable and sustainable contribution to the development of intelligent and future-proof cities.
As we want our work to enable better living conditions for people in cities, it therefore goes without saying that we also offer first-class working conditions for our employees. Our team consists of people from various disciplines and of different nationalities. We really appreciate this diversity of cultures and ways of thinking, because our market is the world: our thinking and our actions have a global character. We want our work to change something. Not just for a moment, but forever. For us, sustainability means that we’re careful with our resources. We live and work ecologically, economically and in a way that is socially sustainable.
For more information please visit: www.greencitysolutions.de
- Lead generation: full responsibility for generating MQLs to feed sales pipeline permanently (B2B/B2G)
- Customer segmentation: analysing potential customer segments, insight gathering and messaging development
- Campaign management: initiating and managing successful digital campaigns, setting KPIs and conducting post campaign analysis
- Website development: improving the design, content and functionality of our new website incl. CMS management
- SEO/SEM: optimising search engine rankings, applying relevant analytical tools and managing the performance dashboard
- CRM interface: ensuring a smooth conversion from MQLs into SQL within a state-of-the art CRM application
- Academic degree in Marketing, Communications and/or similar on-the- job experience
- Professional background in start-ups and/or online agencies, ideally with a focus on B2B businesses
- 5+ years professional experience in Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Web Marketing
- Used to planning, analysing and optimising performance on the run; ambitious and target-orientated
- Fluent in both German and English, any additional language is welcome
- Out-of-the-box thinking, independent, analytical, well-structured digital mastermind, international orientation
Do you want to become a member of our team? Do you want to improve the quality of life in cities worldwide?
Then please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org !