Lead iOS Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are looking for a skilled and experienced iOS Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You are keen to join our team of talented engineers, working to design and build our mobile apps for advancing transportation with connected biking.
What connects us is a passion for cycling, digital technology and good design as well as the desire to try out new things and always question the status quo. We want to make a difference and put ourselves at the forefront of a new movement.
COBI has established a brand new market segment, of which we are the leader. Our partners value this and want to take advantage of this. All of our marketing activities are aimed at making COBI touchable and tangible. We scrutinize every action to ensure that it delivers the COBI experience – whether by trying it out, listening to experiences from others or from a trusted partner. The user, rather than technology, is our key priority.
The ideal candidate will have a great passion for COBI and execute all activities with respect to the COBI brand strategy.
COBI is based in Frankfurt am Main/Germany.
- Design and build advanced apps for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features specifically around bike navigation, fitness and ride assistance
- Craft smooth, meaningful User Interfaces
- Write test code to ensure robustness, improve usability and performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store
- Be equally excited about leading the dev team and coding
- In depth familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch and first experiences with Swift
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of GPS Location Based Services
- Familiarity with MVVM- and Viper-inspired Architectures
- Experience with C++ and Bluetooth is a plus
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Excellent understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
If you do awesome work and are awesome to work with, please find out more about us on www.cobi.bike and get in touch with Jana Wardag (firstname.lastname@example.org).