Lead Software Developer (m/f)
IT Produktmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are CCTech. We develop software architecture, applications and IT-infrastructure. Our mission is to transfer business ideas into efficient processes, stable software and successful products, assuming the responsibility of controlling the complex technology transformations behind them.
Who we are
We are a young, international team of highly motivated experts who are eager to replace monolithic IT-systems in all major industries. Our aim is to change the environment by eradicating historically grown IT-systems which lower the performance of businesses. By introducing state of the art technology we want to enable our customers to tackle present and future challenges.
- Support the coding of complex high-performance applications with Java, Scala, Python and the latest technologies.
- Focus on agile software development – Front- and Back-End.
- Coach a young team of high potential full stack developers
- Take care of the whole process of software implementation including conception, coding and testing.
- Analyze the process for a continual development, update and adjustment of the software implementation.
- Be responsible for the quality assurance of the process (Unit Testing, Jenkins, Selenium).
- Be graduated with a university degree in computer science or comparable.
- Have at least 3 years of experience as Software Developer in high-level object-oriented programming with Java, Scala, Python as well as C# and be familiar with agile methods (e.g. Scrum).
- Know how to handle frameworks, like Sprint, akka.io, Angular, bootstrap, .NET or Non-SQL (optional).
- A White Blanket where you can leave your colorful footprint on
- A competitive salary and a high class working environment
- A young awesome, motivated, independent and creative team
- Lots of responsibility paired with independence and creativity
Rise to the challenge - we look forward to receiving your detailed application at: email@example.com