Lead UI/UX Designer (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Help us revolutionize e-commerce by introducing mass customized furniture that users can design with online 3D-configurators in photorealistic quality. Join a world class team of creative, smart and passionate people in the heart of Berlin!
We are looking for an enthusiastic
Lead UI/UX Designer (Berlin) (m/f)
As our Lead UI/UX Designer (m/f) you will play the leading role in shaping the design and user experience of our website. Help us build a fabulous e-commerce platform where customers can easily design their own furniture for affordable prices.
- You are responsible for realizing outstanding design of our responsive Website
- You conceptualize and build outstanding interfaces
- You are involved in all relevant graphic design tasks – from idea and planning stages all the way through to shipping
- You produce wireframes, story boards and layouts ready for build
- You translate high level concepts and concrete conversion rate optimization suggestions into pixel-perfect UIs
- You develop exceptional visual and usable interfaces
- 3+ years of relevant design experience (graphics/UI/UX) in an e-commerce company
- Exceptional aesthetics in design
- Comprehensive knowledge of tools such as Adobe Creative suite and design related software
- Experienced in user experience design on all device categories (desktop/mobile/tablet)
- Experience in HTML/CSS/JQuery are a plus
- Relevant portfolio is required for consideration
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills
About mycs GmbH
mycs is changing the way we buy things online. Our vision is to revolutionize E-commerce. All our products are sold using photorealistic, real-time 3D customization tools. In the past, we have built Massivkonzept, the leading online shop for customized furniture. mycs builds on this experience and is currently building a team in Berlin, focusing on building cutting edge technology and improving the E-commerce customer experience.
We are a well-funded startup, consisting of startup veterans and young professionals, all strongly dedicated to our vision, having fun at work and enjoying to spend time together. You can expect a relaxed, yet professional work atmosphere that makes sure you can focus on achieving your goals. We believe in investing in our people and in our work environment.
ARE YOU IN?
We are looking to fill this position immediately. If you are the one we are looking for, please send us (email@example.com) your detailed application including a cover letter and your CV, details of your availability and your salary expectations. You still have questions? We are happy to answer them. We are looking forward to hearing from you!