Lead/Senior HR Manager (m/f)
MIAMED Medical Education GmbH
Berlin / Köln
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At MIAMED you are part of revolutionizing the medical education. We currently have over 94% market share in Germany and looking to further expand into international markets. We work in two core offices in Cologne and Berlin as well as a number of international locations. Our success stems from our creative team mixed of experienced physicians, techies and other creatives working together as one team. Do you want to revolutionize education for aspiring doctors?
Join us now in improving our product and extending it to doctors all over the world!
LEAD/SENIOR HR MANAGER (m/f)
- Actively drive the built-up of a dynamic and creative team of physicians, techies and other creative staff
- Act as the HR business partner for our team (based in Germany as well as abroad)
- Responsibility for the entire employee life cycle, including employer branding, talent acquisition, international onboarding, cross-location communication and culture building, leadership development, talent management and labor law relevant questions (incl. employment contracts)
- Optimizing company-wide HR processes and introduce appropriate software and tools
- Development and implementation of additional HR projects, such as workforce planning, performance management, feedback processes and cultural initiatives
- Building up and leading the HR team.s
- Completed a master’s degree, preferably in a business or psychology related field
- Four years of relevant work experience, ideally in a fast growing and demanding working environment
- You are a conceptual thinker with a highly pragmatic approach to work to keep an overview, especially in stressful situations
- Extensive knowledge of the HR basics, such as labor law, payroll administration, talent acquisition (incl. social media marketing via Xing, linkedIn etc.), sending employees abroad, blue card applications, as well as setting up and structuring HR projects
- You convince with an empathetic personality, humor and the desire to create and drive the organization forward
- You have excellent English and German communication skills
What we offer
- Diverse and interesting tasks with a high degree of autonomy
- Ambitious and dynamic team with flat hierarchy
- Lively start-up with a trusting and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible hours and individualized workplace. Offices in Cologne and Berlin
- Apart from an almost Barista-grade espresso machine, we also have a custom-made Argentinian barbeque on our rooftop terrace and a fridge that’s fully stocked at all times
- Contribute to a product that can actively and positively change the world
Interested? Become part of our innovative project with tons of potential in the exciting areas of e-learning and medical education.
Send your application to Benedikt Hochkirchen: email@example.com.