Leading Management Position (m/f)
Business Development Management Redaktion
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Leading Management opportunity at Health-Tech startup in Berlin
Berlin-based startup launches health program for people over 45 yo, with natural supplements and online personal advice.
Background or education in the field of nutrition, health and physical exercise. Experience in content related to the above is a big plus
As leading manager you will be part of the 3 people-leadership team of the company with as main responsibility the definition, creation and production of health content in different shapes and formats. You will conceptualize and set up a nutrition-/health content plan/ concept and the therefore required operations and structures, build the team, and scale up to win the customers. You will take full ownership of the the nutritional content part of the company from the on-start. At the same time, you will work together with two highly motivated and talented co-founders. The role of co-founder offers a unique opportunity to take ownership and responsibility for the growth of the business and be in the driver’s seat for an essential part of the company’s strategy.
You are analytical, creative, dedicated, hungry for success and think both strategically as well as operational. You want a leadership position that can results in significant returns and success. You know your way very well in the fields of nutrition, diets, physical exercise and alike. And, you want to make a real difference? If this sounds like you, then talk to us to become part of our core-team and help shape the core of our company and help our customers live a better healthier life! How? Apply today.
Your profile / qualifications
- Passion for start-ups and health topics;
- You are enthusiastic, a self-starter and result oriented;
- Strong analytical skills, a well structured approach to work with attention to detail. Simultaneously, have the capabilities to think strategically;
- Experience in the field of online health and or nutrition;
- Quality-oriented and focused on details
- Pro-active and definite hands on attitude
- Relevant experience with
- diets, eating habits, nutrition or a closely related field
- physical exercise, training, physical exercise or a closely related field
- Mind - mental health
- Passion for a healthy lifestyle and enthusiasm for the impact of nutrition and sports on health
- Broad theoretical and practical knowledge about the most prominent dietary and sport programs & trends
- You have a digital thinking: you can turn ideas into captivating and inspiring digital content
- An excellent written and verbal German and English communication skills
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant work experience and a deep understanding of nutrition/health and similar topics
- A university degree and/or proven entrepreneurial experience
- You are fluent in English and German. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
Your job / responsibilities
- Create the fundamental content architecture of recurring health tips and personal coaching;
- Create, design and constantly upgrade content about diets, sport exercises, health tips and tricks as well as new concepts based on ‘state of the art’ nutrition, and physical exercise
- Put your ideas and your voice into great engaging digital content to increase awareness, build loyalty and gather feedback
- Search for and identify story ideas that meet interests of the target audience
- Create compelling stories in various formats for our three different areas Body, Soul and Mind (like blog posts, reports, infographics, social media posts, daily exercise tips, weekly meals etc.)
- Staying in touch with our users and constantly close interaction with diverse focus groups
- Doing research and analyzing competitors and industry trends to stay at the pulse of time
- And much much more...
- We offer an attractive integral compensation package and the opportunity to shape the company and its culture.
- Our office and thus location is in Berlin
- Start: yesterday
Apply now with your CV and all relevant materials/information under email@example.com. If you have any further information please get in contact with us under +491737203921 or +491636819219.