Global Head of Customer Service (m/w)
Sales Operations Customer Care
Beginn: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You are a self-driven, hardworking and highly flexible person with strong analytical skills, who is capable of having a deep impact through effective communication and ruthless pragmatism? Then this is the right place for you! The Customer Service department is a critical component to our growth and culture. Therefore we are looking for an experienced Global Head of Customer Service (f/m), who is directly reporting to and advising our C-Level.
As Customer Service often is the last point of contact a customer has with a company, we consider this department to be a vital part in representing our brand and ethos. You must take opportunity for being the voice of Move24 and lead our global expansion.
The Move24 Group GmbH, striving to be tomorrow’s biggest player in a global moving industry, has just completed one of the largest Series A fundings in 2015 with a seven million investment. Among our investors are DN Capital, Piton Capital, Holtzbrinck Ventures as well as the Business Angels of the Auto1Group and the founders of Quandoo.com. Due to our exponential growth we are facing new challenges and opportunities every day.
Our goal is to build the leading global moving platform and revolutionise the removal industry.
We are designing the relocation as simple as possible for our clients – at the highest quality and the best prices in an otherwise nontransparent moving market. Operated from our headquarters in Berlin we are rapidly expanding into all European markets - and this is only the beginning.
Be part of a once in a lifetime opportunity and join us from chapter one.
- As a Head of Customer Service you will be leading and managing a large, fast growing and international team, while reporting to C-Level
- We expect you to define and execute a core part of our business – best in class Customer Service
- You rapidly develop global strategies to increase quality and efficiency for support to customers, by implementing new technologies from end to end
- You are experienced and knowledgeable in setting up internationally scalable processes
- You will monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer service efficiency on the highest level
- You work closely together with sales, tech and marketing teams to improve customer service and business productivity
- You have at least a Bachelorsdegree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar fields and studied at one of the world’s top universities
- You have extensive experience and a proven track record in designing and developing Customer Service Business in a fast paced environment
- You have the eagerness to dive-in, identify and improve a rapidly evolving Customer Service process globally
- You are highly operational and focused on driving processes that scale with a fast growing team
- You distinguish yourself by great analytical skills
- Preferably you speak German on a native level and have excellent English language skills
- You have the dedication to make Movago a great success.
What we offer:
- To be part of a global acting company with an extraordinary growth rate
- A very attractive compensation system that remunerates the quality of your work and your commitment as well as providing further incentives
- The possibility to actually make a difference in an international and intercultural set up
- Movago is moving at high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creation and leadership
- Central location in Berlin Mitte