Leiter (w/m) Kundenbindung/ Customer Retention (m/f)
IT Operations Sonstige
Beginn: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Incent is Germany's successful provider of benefit-and Loyaltyprogrammen for retaining employees, members or customers. Since 2012, our fast-growing team has also coached more than 200 companies in the introduction of our individualized benefit-and loyalty solutions. Each program provides access to an attractive shopping and service concessions which grant our renowned partners, including the leading online stores and premium brands in Germany, exclusively and permanently our customers.
Our work culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and especially fun at work. Our team combines the common goal, companies improve employer branding or customer loyalty with our solutions to best assist.
The incent Corporate Services GmbH is looking for her (m/f) Customer loyalty / projects - a personality who is both strong in sales and in project planning and implementation. You are the right person for us, if you're already active in B2B sales and have collected in sales, managing and implementing large projects experience. Our projects are mainly to customer benefit programs, which are implemented absolutely tailored for medium-sized as large customers in existing or newly developed structures. In addition to advising you lead the projects from A to Z in close cooperation with our customers.
This position is ideal for Key Account talents with project experience who are on the go to the next career level and can absolutely excited about the expansion of our sales and project teams.
This includes your new job
- You are the first contact when companies want to develop an individual program of benefits for their customers: In addition to selling our services and services you consult with all pros and cons points, while acquiring the concept
- You are also the first contact for the customer and for all internal stakeholders and you ensure that communication works very smoothly
- You konzipierst meaningful projects on the basis of the Needs of the customer; define the project plans and managst the customer relationship
- Finally, you are also responsible for implementing the project plans: You are the gatekeeper in terms of cost, timing and KPIs and have at all times the big picture and the eye for detail
- You consult clients regarding possible communication concepts to market itself positively, the project also in its target groups
- You build the sales and project team as well as processes and structures together with the management and taking influence on future product development and positioning
The You bring with
- You have your studies / training in business management, business administration, or similar WiWi successfully completed (Bachelor, Master) or are a successful career changers
- More important than university degrees but we are your experiences in the areas of B2B sales and project management
- MDST. 3-5 years you should ideally in one of the following areas have achieved successes: SMEs, major customers, agencies, Loyalty programs, customer loyalty projects, premium solutions etc.
- You are ideally PM certified - definitely You know how complex projects are managed in terms of content, (realistic) timings and KPIs
- You know all about the control of PM tools (MS Project, Basecamp, Asana or similar), and find the right one for each customer use
- You have an absolute service and service orientation - you consult like to find unusual, but customized and tailor-made solutions and see the customer as king
- You have an absolute identification with our products and occupy yourself with the market on which we operate
- You plan ahead and are in constant contact with all stakeholders at all levels; thanks to your fantastic gift for communication, this is one of your favorite Sparts of Jobs
- You bring a strategic think, but also a hands-on mentality / Entrepreneurial Spirit with
- You speak both German and English fluently
- The MS Office range you control from the FF
What we offer
We are only at the beginning of our success story - and have a lot of plans. We are a team of experienced specialists, what kind of want to be better every day. We have big plans and want to implement them together with you. We offer you the connection of StartUp and medium-sized businesses: The dynamics and the rapid decision-making you can advance things, implement and contribute significantly to the success. Your learning curve will be incredibly high and you can also go beyond your limits. On the other hand we are already so well established that we can offer you a secure job with a real perspective.
You are exactly the right person for us?
We look forward to hearing from you! To as quickly as possible to give you feedback, we will need in the first step your CV and a short motivation letter, in which you and doodle the parallels between the advertised position and your qualifications. Re you in the right light and let us know what you qualify as a Director / in customer loyalty / projects. Send us your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org , your contact person is Svenja Peters.