Leiter (m/w) Partnervertrieb (Sales/ Account Management)
IT Sales Sonstige
Beginn: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Incent is Germany's successful provider of benefit-and Loyaltyprogrammen for retaining employees, members or customers. Since 2012, our fast-growing team has also coached more than 200 companies in the introduction of our individualized benefit-and loyalty solutions. Each program provides access to an attractive shopping and service concessions which grant our renowned partners, including the leading online stores and premium brands in Germany, exclusively and permanently our customers.
Our work culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and especially fun at work. Our team combines the common goal, companies improve employer branding or customer loyalty with our solutions to best assist.
The incent Corporate Services GmbH is looking for her manager (m / f) partner sales - a strong personality that dominates both strategically and operationally the entire sales and key account-keyboard. In this position, you will also build next to the building and leading a growing team customer relationships and key accounts then support and advise. You come with potential partners which could be attractive for our customers, this week, your network build to appropriately plan the strategy and concludes the relevant contracts. Here you negotiate discounts and perks for our care audiences.
This position is particularly suitable for sales / key account talents which are on the go to the next career level and can absolutely excited about the expansion of our sales and key account teams.
This includes your new job
- You hievst our partner sales to the next level: Whether planning new campaigns and formats, advising our existing customers or build our team - You are responsible for
- You work operatively with sales and talk to new customers (outbound)
- You negotiate partnerships with well-known and leading online stores and brand-name manufacturers and nationally operating retailers
- You create forecasts, KPIs and reports and work directly with the management together
- You fill your own sales goals with flying colors
- You lead a small team of employees at the medium term of 3-5, coachst this and make them fit for their success
- Do you keep yourself constantly up to date and know which arrive products, brands and stores most of our audiences
- You work closely with all internal departments / stakeholders to handle external and internal feedback accordingly
- You support our very positive working atmosphere and culture and are a model for all employees
The You bring with
- You have your studies / training in business management, business administration, or similar WiWi successfully completed (Bachelor, Master) or are a successful career changers
- More important than university degrees but are what you think about in Sales / Key Account Management: MDST. 3-5 years you should be successful here, ideally in the field Partner Management
- You have not built up an extensive network and relationships with major brands and know how to open doors charming
- You already have some experience in managing employees and know that you like "boss" are both professionally and personally, and what it means to really manage
- Your communication skills and your negotiating skills are excellent and legendary
- KPIs are you not a stranger and you're an over performer. If things are not going so, you know, to which screws the strategy or the execution you have to unscrew
- You can motivate both goals / numbers as well as your personality
- You can view the reasons for successes and failures realistically reflect - and pull your learnings from it to get better
- Builds of forecasts and reports and their associated strategies are you absolutely familiar
- You bring a strategic think, but also hands-on mentality with
- You can write to and communicate with all levels and want grds. always create a win-win situation
- You speak both German and English fluently
What we offer
We are only at the beginning of our success story - and have a lot of plans. We are a team of experienced specialists, what kind of want to be better every day. We have big plans and want to mi you implement together. We offer you the connection of StartUp and medium-sized businesses: The dynamics and the rapid decision-making you can advance things, implement and contribute significantly to the success. Your learning curve will be incredibly high and you can also go beyond your limits. On the other hand we are already so well established that we can offer you a secure job with a real perspective.
You are exactly the right person for us?
We look forward to hearing from you! To as quickly as possible to give you feedback, we will need in the first step your CV and a short motivation letter, in which you and doodle the parallels between the advertised position and your qualifications. Re you in the right light and let us know what you qualify as a Director / Partner in sales. Send us your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org , your contact person is Svenja Peters.