Junior Graphic Designer (m/f)
Grafik Projektmanagement Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
LEMONCAT is looking for a fulltime Junior Graphic Designer (m/f) with a big appetite for design and food.
OUR Motto: Order. Eat. Love.
LEMONCAT is an online marketplace for high-quality business catering. We help customers in finding the best catering solutions for their company - easy, fast and directly online. Based on our philosophy ORDER EAT LOVE we enable our customers to focus on their business while we take care of their catering. We are a successful startup located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte. With a team of experienced entrepreneurs and investors we will digitalize and revolutionize the German online catering market thereby making the life of our customers much easier.
- You are a creative person who loves to give our LEMONCAT Brand an individual personality
- You design graphics for our online platform and other important channels
- You do image sourcing as well as support in image creation yourself
- You ensure consistency between image assets to achieve a uniformed aesthetic
- You are always up to date in terms of current design trends and technology and constantly strive to improve yourself and further develop LEMONCAT
What you should bring
- You hold a Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Communication or bring equivalent experience to the table
- You love to develop creative and innovative solutions
- You are a great communicator, love to inspire and convince people with your own ideas
- You speak fluent German & English (other languages are a great plus)
- You love good food and are an amazing host yourself
What you can expect
- A carefully selected super-team that is excited about the product
- We are a rapidly growing Start-Up with grand ambitions and secure funding
- An above-average fixed salary
- We acknowledge great potential and we want you to grow within the company
- A beautiful loft office in the center of Berlin
- Great benefits and of course amazing catering ;)