Product Owner (m/w)
Projektmanagement Produktmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Welcome to LemonSwan
We are a highly ambitious team, aiming at innovating Online-Matchmaking from the ground up. Via our scientific method, we aid our customers in their search for a healthy, long-term relationship with their significant other. Supported by renowned investors, you will
have the chance to work with a highly skilled founder team (founder of ElitePartner and former chief executive of Parship & Wimdu) to realize your potential. As a young company in a fast growing and profitable market, we are steadily expanding and seek talents that are able to contribute to our team at the Hamburger Schanze. Additional support is needed in our Product department: We are looking or a Product Owner (m/w), who has fun working on complex tasks and new challenges – at the earliest possible date.
Hands-on experience in agile software process development (Scrum / Kanban) as well as experience in working in cross functional feature teams!
- Strong analytical and strategic skills as well as user oriented and business oriented thinking
- Knowledge of Atlassian Tools like Jira is preferred
- Strong communication skills, the ability to moderate and persuade – but also empathy
- A proactive, independent and solution-oriented style of working
- Strong UX focus
Strategic and operative development of our product and its features
- Clear-cut display and prioritization of all designed product requirements and user stories in the product backlog
- Knit market analysis and current trends together with the LemonSwan vision and the product goals
- Ensure quality and functionality of the product and all features, take care of the staging environment and be responsible for continuous status reports for strategic product management
- Moderate all team members to achieve a motivated and team-oriented workflow
What you will love about us
To work in a very international and communicative environment
- Great responsibility and independence from day one
- Meaningful work, visible results as well as personal and professional development inside the company
- A team driven by passion
- Fresh fruits and muesli every day
- Enjoying an amazing view over Hamburg’s city
Apply now via e-mail by sending your application documents: a cover letter, stating your earliest starting date and expected salary, your resume as well as complete set of certificates.
We will contact you as soon as possible!