Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
Business Development Projektmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
What you will do
- Be the right-hand person to the CEOs.
- Research critical business topics and prepare decision documents for the CEOs.
- Build lean Powerpoint slides.
- Convince with concepts that are individually tailored to our clients.
- Review crucial documents to ensure their meet LeROI’s highest quality standards.
- Support us fostering our critical feedback culture. Help us improve by challenging existing approaches.
What you will learn
- How to capitalize on the strong expert network LeROI has been building over the years.
- How to leverage the way we work with your entrepreneurial zeal.
- How to efficiently work hand-in-hand with our clients without any extensive travel time.
- How to successfully apply agile project management methodology to the world of data.
- How to build data-driven organizations.
What you should bring
- A university degree with good academic record.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Ability to focus on solutions when facing problems. A record of organizational skills and stakeholder management is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- Experience with (agile) project management is a plus.
- Experience with project controlling is a plus.
- Fluency in English and German (C1 or higher) is required.
What you will get
- Expert Excellence: You will join a team of experienced colleagues from 13 nationalities ranging from backgrounds in tech start-ups as well as well management consultancies.
- Fair Deal: You will receive a permanent contract with competitive salary.
- Flexibility: You will have a home office option and flexible working hours.
- Great culture: You will participate in regular team events, have access to a fantastic table football team, free drinks and fruit as well as a sponsored sports membership.
LeROI brings Digital Analytics, Business Intelligence and Innovation Consulting to successful clients. We develop solutions that create long-lasting impact for clients ranging from successful start-ups (Number26, Home24) to big corporations (Google, RWE). We deliver state-of-the-art data solutions and pride ourselves on a team of outstanding consultants and implementation experts.
Sounds good? Then join us! Send your application including CV, salary expectations and your earliest starting date.