Diese Stellenanzeige ist abgelaufen.
Linux System Administrator (m/f)
We are the online marketplace for unique and handmade items. Designers and creatives offer their one of a kind and limited-edition products for sale on www.dawanda.com. Going against the grain of mass-production, DaWanda is a haven for those who value individuality and responsible consumption, as much as they like the latest trends. On the website you can find unique fashion, accessories, baby items and home decor. DaWanda is a social commerce platform, where consumers can exchange creative ideas and find inspiration from one another. Many products are created to the individual specifications of the buyer. For designers and employees alike, DaWanda offers a springboard from which talents can unfold and develop into an amazing career.
We are currently looking for Linux System Administrator (m/f).
- Be part of our small and effective Operations-Team
- Manage and install Servers in our Colocation-Datacenter in Berlin
- Operate and improve our OpenStack Cloud
- Implement and Monitor HA solutions for every of our components
- Monitoring and improvement of our Cluster
- Management of our MySQL Databases
- Discover and improve bottlenecks
- Work in close relationship with our Developer-Team
- Linux Networking (iproute2, iptables, ...)
- mySQL administration
- Experience with High Availability tools (preferably Pacemaker/Corosync)
- Capable of writing scripts in at least one scripting/programming language
- LDAP administration
- VLANs and Jumbo Frames
- OpenStack, KVM
- Familiar with: nginx, HAproxy, Varnish 2 & 3, Glusterfs, NFS
- Ubuntu Linux
- Ruby, Bash, Python, C/C++
- To be part of Europe’s most loved internet brands
- Highly relevant, insightful and challenging tasks
- The opportunity for personal and professional development
- An independent, yet structured work environment
- To work in a young, professional team in Berlin
If you are interested in this position, please send us your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and indicate your salary expectations.