Local Marketing Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who are we looking for?
Teamleader is a young, fast-growing SaaS scale-up from Ghent, Belgium. It has been 3 years since we launched and since recently, we’re growing fast and we’re expanding on the European market. Now we’re looking to open an office in Berlin.
Teamleader as a product is an online tool for CRM, invoicing and project planning. We are looking for a driven marketing talent to join the ranks in Germany.
You will be responsible for starting up the marketing in Germany. Your day-to-day tasks will be varied. You conduct marketing research and set up creative marketing actions to acquire the necessary leads to reach your targets. You manage and adjust the marketing budget for Germany. You build brand awareness. You organise events, look for relevant conferences and set up our booths there. You assist in writing blog articles and news letters. You create and test landing pages, run Google ads and manage the Google Analytics account. You keep a close eye on the competition and actively look for new opportunities in the market.
What we’re looking for
You are proficient in German and English. You have at least a Bachelor's degree and relevant experience in B2B marketing. SEO, SEA, landing pages, whitepapers and webinars are nothing new to you. You have a feeling for all things digital and you believe in the future of web applications. You love a challenge and you fit in with a young, enthusiastic team. You are a motivated marketeer who knows how to work independently. Taking pride in your work is very important to you. Mixed with a touch of perfectionism and the ability to take yourself not too seriously, this makes you the perfect candidate for the job.
What we have to offer
- Enthousiastic team. We're a young, passionate team of 25 men and women.
- Many advantages: We provide hospitalisation insurance and if you come by bike you'll get bike compensation.
- All the tools you need at the office. It doesn't matter what you require, we'll provide you with an iMac, MacBook or a Windows laptop. Missing anything? Just let us know what you need.
- Flexible hours. We don't look at the clock. Treat this freedom with the right amount of respect and you can make the most of this flexibility when you really need it.
- Keep learning. Make sure that you are continuously honing your skills. Whether this means buying a book, or visiting a conference ... we support your enthusiasm!
- Food Fridays. On Fridays, we put on a lunch for everyone and at 4 pm we round off the day with Champagne Friday! Curious to hear how the sales have been the last week? Come and listen to our weekly sales meetings.
- Team incentives. At Teamleader we work as a team towards a quarterly target, giving us the benefit of a team incentive. In the past, we've been able to look forward to a weekend away in Paris and Amsterdam, an extra day's holiday ... This way, everyone stays motivated!