Logistics Intern (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2017
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Logistics Intern to support our logistics team with the execution of day-to-day operations, onboarding of new fulfillment partners, fulfillment automation, capacity and load factor optimization and ensuring the highest quality of operations to maximize customer satisfaction and profitability.
After a thorough onboarding phase, you are going to be part of our operations specialists team and the go-to person for the relocation team, being able to explain every little detail of operational requirements necessary for high-quality service execution.
You are bringing excellent operations management skills, a strong background in the relocation, moving or logistics business and you are fluent in at least two languages (e.g. German and English).
- Assist in the management of day-to-day operations and logistics
- Be part of the specialist team for all inquiries by our relocation team
- Handle special cases and ensuring efficient operations
- Optimize partner capacities and their load factors
- Maximize the degree of operations automation
- Support partner management in onboarding processes
Skills & Qualification
- Knowledge of the international shipping industry
- High willingness to deliver over-the-top quality to surpass customer expectations
- Knowledge on process automation
- An open personality paired with excellent communications and analytics skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Outstanding willingness-to-learn, discipline and motivation to excel
- Previous work experience in the relocation, moving or logistics industry and experience with customs handling is a plus
Founded by a team with deep and extensive knowledge within the relocation and logistics industry, Relocately is quickly growing to be one of the leading plattforms for international moves and relocation services.
Our customer-centric approach focuses on organizing all aspects of every relocation and ensuring our client's belongings are transported safely to your new home. Using modern technology, this happens in a faster and more transparent way than ever before.
We are a team of talented individuals (and Nelson, our office dog) offering a dynamic, fast paced work environment free of traditional hierarchies. Instead, you are going to enjoy flexible working hours, awesome benefits such as free drinks, cereal, access to coursera, frequent team events and a lovely office within Prenzlauer Berg.