Machine Learning Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
We are developing a complete home security system in one, beautiful device - called Flare.
Thanks to its artificial intelligence, Flare can take smart decisions on its own. We believe that home security should be easy, affordable and non-invasive. At BuddyGuard, you will enhance and develop the algorithms Flare needs to understand its surroundings. You will also be able to define a strategy from scratch, build your own team and you will have a direct impact on the final product.
- Design, build and operate large scale machine learning algorithms (face recognition, object detection, voice commands)
- Creation of prototypes and proofs of concept for different new algorithms (home layout recognition, daily schedule pattern analysis, audio events analysis etc.)
- Take full ownership of the development and operation of the machine learning algorithms
- Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or similar field. Masters or PhD Degree a plus
- Experience in developing machine learning algorithms (CNN, SVM, PCA, LDA, etc.). Proving samples of any previous projects is mandatory
- Experience with software development in C/C++ or Python
- Experience in selecting and building good training data sets for the algorithms
- Willing to explore, learn fast and navigate the AI world on your own
Got excited? Join our rapidly growing team! Send us your CV, motivation and salary expectation - Let's get started!