Management Assistant (m/w)
Beginn: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
MONOQI is the online destination for modern design products. Founded by Simon Fabich and Felix Schlegel in 2011, the Berlin-based company is aiming at becoming the leading online player for home & living in the design industry. Now operating with a staff of around 100 employees from over more than 22 nationalities, MONOQI works with a team of international design scouts who search the world for designers and manufacturers creating high-quality products and curating sale offers for the company's growing customer base.
We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in Berlin’s heart with the unified vision to change the game in the furniture industry. And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member as Management Assistant.
About what you'll be working on
Be the Executive Assistant to Felix & Simon, the founders of one of Berlin's most promising startups.
- Coordinate meetings, travel schedules, etc. for the founder and key executives
- Support incoming and outgoing CEO communication to team members, partners, customers, shareholders and investors
- Manage the founder's calendar and schedule appointments
- Create presentations, reporting decks & facilitate social media postings
- Enhance communication within the team
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Ensure smooth-running office operations
- Help with paperwork and keep track of administrative things
- Completing daily ad-hoc tasks
- You are a native (or very fluent) German speaker and equally fluent in English
- You are proficient with Powerpoint, Excel, Google Drive etc.
- You are interested in startups, entrepreneurship & design, and you are looking forward to building a highly successful career in startups
- You have a university degree or a similar qualification
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in a similar position
- You are eager to learn and flexible to adapt to last-minute changes in schedule
- You are a great communicator and love working with teams
- You are able to work independently and manage your own tasks
What do we offer
- An international work environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Valuable insights into Berlin's and the international startup scene
- Work directly with the founders on a daily basis
- Work in Berlin Mitte, Europe's Silicon Valley
- Fun, fast, and international team of top performers
We are looking forward to receiving your application via the following link: