Management Assistant & Team Lead (m/f)
HERE, a Nokia business
Beginn: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are?
We are HERE, a Nokia business, and we do work that will shape a whole new generation of location services and devices built for how you live and what you care about.
HERE is the world’s first pure location cloud. We are focused on all of the ways that location factors into someone’s life and we look at how to make those location-oriented connections easier to deliver - for our customers better and richer for consumers. We have the corps of an established operation yet the heart and spirit of a start-up. We never get tired of delighting consumers. It is why we are passionate about our products and services; we know they can make a life more meaningful.
We have the same passion for our teams. At HERE, we strive to deliver memorable moments and unforgettable experiences for our people. You will get to work with the best brains and most diverse nationalities across global teams in a fun and innovative environment. We all want to deliver great work. Working with talented peers and highly respected professionals from a variety of industries and disciplines around the world is a key motivator. You can be a part of building a fresh brand; an opportunity you don’t get every day.
What will you do?
As a Management Assistant & Team Lead you will focus on providing support for one of our Vice Presidents as well as leading a team of 7 team assistants
This position is a fixed term for one year.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Proactive and extensive diary management (across different time zones)
- Planning and arranging complex travel itineraries and processing expenses
- Identifying VP’s priorities
- Monitor VP’s emails and respond as appropriate
- Setting meetings with internal and external stakeholders, organizing meeting facilities, following up on outcomes, taking on action point
- Actively taking on additional (ad hoc) responsibilities that may occur
As a Management Assistant & Team Lead you have both: the educational background as an assistant paired with a solid working experience and the leadership experience in order to be able to understand and delegate tasks accordingly.
Management tasks include
- Leading the local team assistants
- link between the HERE team managers and the team assistants as well as planning and delegating tasks identifying the team’s needs matching them to assistants capacities
- Identifying workflow improvements within the assistants group to enhance the team’s efficiency
- Hosting weekly team assistants meeting: preparing agenda and following up on action items identified during meeting
- Hosting bi-weekly Berlin assistants meeting (all assistants, group of 12)
- Preparing performance reviews in collaboration with respective team managers, holding feedback sessions with team assistants as well as independent salary planning for the team assistant pool
- Recruiting of new team members
- Trained as a management assistant
- 5+ year’s experience in a management assistant role
- 2+ years leadership experience
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills; fluency in German is a plus but not essential
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines with excellent time management
- Effective and creative problem solver
- Excellent skills in planning and organizing
- Ability to deal with complex calendars and schedules; delivering quality and results to agreed standards, planning ahead and working in a systematic and organized way with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to have a solution oriented approach
- Ability to act as a role model - strong team player with a positive attitude
- Outstanding communicator and proactive listener
We have the same passion for our teams as for our products. You will get to work with the best brains and most diverse nationalities across global teams in a fun and innovative environment.