Manager Business Analysis & Intelligence (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with EUR 179 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 15 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 19 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 112 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven business and tech mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Manager Business Analysis & Intelligence (m/f). In this position, you will assume ownership for providing analytical expertise and data-driven insights to our Business Departments, acting as key point of contact for its analytical needs.
Your responsibilities will be
- Derive data-driven insights and business implications together with the assigned Business Departments
- Close collaboration with Department Heads to transform insights into action
- Act as a key point of contact for a Department’s analytical needs
- Assume ownership for providing analytical expertise to the Department
- Develop and advance performance tracking, measure KPIs together with the Department
You come with
- Excellent business sense combined with strong analytical and intellectual skills
- Outstanding academic credentials, obtained through a university degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.
- Hands-on mindset with focus on fast and flawless execution
- Pro-active, structured and result-oriented working style
- Knowledge of SQL, further skills in R, Python, Matlab, etc. are a plus
- Passion for data and transforming them into business results
- Aspiration and first professional experience
- The opportunity to help create best-in-class BI and shape an organization using data-driven insights
- A truly shaping BI position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company