Manager Business Development Global Finance (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living
Beginn: Januar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 100 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading Home & Living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Manager Business Development Global Finance (m/f). As Manager Business Development Global Finance, you will report directly to the Group CFO and have full responsibility to lead various projects related to Group Finance. You will be responsible for topics like: task force assignments to address short-term critical Group Finance priorities; communication with credit insurance companies; screening and selection of factoring companies; coordination of Finance projects with the IT department; business process improvements in our Global Finance team and our local finance operations in the Westwing countries.
Depending on the project, you will work closely with the members of the Finance team, external advisors or other departments such as IT, Supply Chain and Business Intelligence.
The successful candidate will
- Come with outstanding academic credentials
- Have up to four years of experience from a top consulting firm, investment bank or blue chip business development function
- Be analytically very strong, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Have strong interest in Finance, Controlling and related topics. Basic knowledge of international accounting principles is required. Affinity to IT / Tech is a plus.
- Speak English fluently; international experience and German fluency is an advantage
- Be passionate about making impact
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working with our high-caliber leadership team
- An attractive compensation package
Please forward in absolute confidence, a full curriculum vitae and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Location: Munich.