Manager Business Development Global Marketing (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living
Marketing Business Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 150 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in Europe on a mission to provide our more than 10 million members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love. Just 2 years after launch, Westwing has already taken clear no. 1 position in all of the 10 countries it serves right now, including Brazil and Russia, surpassing USD 150mn. in sales in our second full year of business 2013.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Manager Business Development Global Marketing (m/f) based in our Munich headquarters. As Manager Business Development Global Marketing you will report directly to our Chief Marketing Officer and will help shape the future setup and success of Global Marketing.In this role you will ensure growth in our global marketing, e.g., by identifying and developing new channels and formats (mobile, social, video, etc.), creating innovative deals with media partners, and help optimize the way we allocate marketing budget. These projects will require a strong data driven and analytical approach as well as strong project management and interpersonal skills.
Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our market and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact.
The successful candidate will
- Come with outstanding academic credentials
- Have at least two years of experience from a top consulting firm, investment bank or blue chip business development function
- Have strong and proven project management skills
- Be analytically very strong, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Have an approachable personality, and will enjoy working in a multinational team
- Ideally have Online Marketing related experience
- Speak English fluently
- Be passionate about making impact
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working with our high-caliber leadership team
- An attractive compensation package
Location: Munich, project-related travel involved.
Please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com