Manager Business Development Marketing/SEO (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 150 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 10 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 12 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 110 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven business mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Manager Business Development Marketing/SEO (m/f) based in our Munich headquarters. In this role you will shape the future setup and success of Westwing’s organic marketing/growth with a focus on SEO.
Your responsibilities will be
- Definition of the organic marketing/growth strategy for Westwing together with the Global Head of SEO
- Management of global SEO projects in collaboration with our 11 countries and with partners
- Process improvements in the implementation of SEO growth
- Development and implementation of content marketing from strategy over concepts to results
You come with
- Outstanding academic credentials
- At least two years of experience from a top consulting firm or blue chip business development function, ideally coupled with some SEO related experience
- Strong and proven project management skills
- Analytical strength and “hands-on” mentality with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- An approachable personality enjoying working in a multinational team
- Fluency in English
- Passion for impact
- A truly shaping SEO position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company