Manager Business Development Nordics (m/f)
Business Development Sales Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You are looking for an opportunity to take responsibility and shape the future of a company? You want to get deep insights into the Top-Management Consulting market? You’re interested in the start-up world in Berlin?
COMATCH is an early-stage start-up and a fast growing online-marketplace for freelance-management consultants and industry experts. Our management team consist of former top-tier management consultants and experienced industry managers. Since our launch in March 2015 over 500 consultants/experts joined our network and we handled over 200 project requests. To continue and to accelerate our growth path beyond German speaking Europe we are looking for you as a
Manager Business Development Nordics
- Driving the business development of COMATCH in the whole Nordics area (primarily Denmark, Sweden, Norway)
- Acquisition of new clients via all available B2B sales channels
- Customer care and development of existing customers
- Planning, execution and controlling of projects
- Setup of sales cooperations with strong partners in the area
- Minimum 2 years of professional experiences in Key-Account-Management (B2B experience is a plus) or Consulting Excellent bachelor degree in business administration (or comparable studies, Master is a plus)
- Excellent communication abilities (written and spoken) and experience with Senior-level clients
- Excellent language skills in Swedish and English (German as well as any further Scandinavian language is a plus)
- High intrinsic motivation (willing to go the extra mile), distinct awareness for work quality and impact
- Strong team player with multi-tasking capabilities
- Important role in the international growth story of COMATCH with high autonomy and decision making power, but also guidance from experienced managers
- Highly motivated and dynamic team with passion for business impact and fun working atmosphere
- Support of well-respected business angels and a top office at Berlin-Mitte
- Interesting salary package
You are interested?
Dirk Schuran, Director Client Accounts/Business Development.
Phone +49 30-85764682; E-Mail email@example.com