Manager Client Development (m/w)
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
MANAGER CLIENT DEVELOPMENT (W/M)
Based in Berlin, Aupeo provides consumers and businesses with platforms and personalized content delivery on connected devices. Serving customers in the automotive industry, Aupeo focuses on delivering the highest quality intuitive connected audio experience on the road today to delight drivers and passengers. Aupeo was founded in 2008. Since 2013 Aupeo is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America, a Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the world leader in automotive infotainment and navigation systems.
As the Manager Client Development you are responsible for Aupeo's consumer applications as well as for our white-label and custom solutions on the mobile phone, in automotive environments and the desktop. You are leading an international and distributed team of mobile and frontend developers. In your role it is crucial to derive decisions and actions from the company's client strategy you are planning and designing. If your motivation is to build cross-platform applications efficiently and to incorporate cutting-edge technology from native to web then you will find an exciting and inspirational work environment . Within a small agile team you will have all possibilities to create the processes you need to create and maintain a high-quality and high-performance product. Besides your management tasks you are not afraid of doing hands-on coding, code reviews, automated and manual tests.
Aupeo has many years of experience running consumer applications successfully in the market. These are media players and audio streaming clients running as web players on many desktop internet browsers, mobile and hybrid apps on Android, iOS, Windows Phone. Integrations comprise frameworks and development environments such as:
- Ford AppLink and SDL
- BMW A4A
- Bosch MySpin
- Pioneer AppRadio
- Panasonic VDIP
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Qualcomm AllPlay
- Apple Airplay
- 10+ years of professional experience as a software developer in senior and team lead roles.
- Expert in mobile app technologies such as Java, Objective-C, Swift, Cordova / Phonegap, Xamarin etc.
- A plus would be to have experience in working with native code and libraries via Android's NDK
- Work in Agile and flexible environment conducting full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of automotive infotainment systems (desirable)
- An outstanding university degree in Computer Science and excellent certificates and references
- Proven skills of the majority of the above technologies
- Languages: English (fluent), German (desired).
- A challenging, dynamic, diversified working environment
- A highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchies in a small organization of 30-50 employees backed up by a strong parent company (Panasonic)
- An international context
- A competitive compensation package
- A beautiful and bright office in the very center of Berlin – one of the world’s most exciting cities and European center for cloud based services.
Hire date: February 2016
Potential candidates must be able to reside and work in Berlin, where our office language is English. Working time is 40 hours a week.
We are looking forward to your application including a full CV, references and desired compensation.
Please apply to email@example.com