Manager Consumer Engagement Operations (m/f)
Herzogenaurach bei Nürnberg
Beginn: Dezember 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
The Consumer Engagement department is part of the Strategy and Delivery team of the newly created Digital Brand Commerce organization (DBC). Appropriately managing the relationship with the consumer is of pivotal importance to realize the key DBC strategic goal of enabling a premium shopping experience for all adidas consumers.
In the consumer engagement department we follow an agile set of principles; Fail fast but continuously learn and improve, we choose people over processes, we choose constructive & collaborative dialog and self-organizing teams over top-down orders and commands – In this role the expectation is for you take ownership one products (or set of campaigns) and take them to the next level to deliver a premium shopping experience for our consumers.
The successful applicant will have a unique opportunity to contribute towards managing all the operations related with consumer engagement campaigns and in doing so, positively influence the adidas consumer experience. In-depth process knowledge and flawless execution are a few of the traits that the candidate should have.
Partnering with markets to manage the operational processes as per their expectations and liaise with relevant product teams to implement improvements deriving from learnings are just a few of the key areas of responsibility of this role.
- Manage the operational processes needed to successfully operate personalization across communication channels.
- Partner with the IT organization & vendors to define process & execution robustness;
- Partner with the Digital Content teams ensure the expansion of a rich content library in alignment with the adidas personalization strategy.
- Continuously Track results and pro-actively share learning to improve overall personalization approach;
- Consistently measure the value being added by the different products functionalities being delivered, and use those to drive fact-based conversations with product owners
- Partner with vendors, markets and IT teams, to assure the operational processes are correctly defined and executed;
- Define a consistent and stream-lined approach towards continuously improving costs, quality & speed associated with all personalization related processes.
- Build up and spread a solid foundation of knowledge within the team focused on key learnings around consumer engagement campaigns;
- Manage & Actively listen to market and Business Units needs in terms of process improvements
- Organize and Lead a quarterly business review with key markets and vendors to drive continuous improvement conversations in a stream-lined way
- Drive a regular communication cadence within consumer engagement product teams;
- Foster a collaborative working environment and forge meaningful working relationships that drive a high-performance culture;
- Together with markets and consumer engagement team members, define a set of best practices and lessons learned in consumer engagement campaigns to ensure the wide spread of knowledge across the team;
- Manage daily operational activities being performed by external team members belonging to different external vendors;
Knowledge, capabilities and experience
- Min. 3 years professional experience in multi-national business environment (2+years experience in consumer engagement/CRM/Digital Marketing operations)
- Analytical mindset that loves decomposing highly complex challenges into structured & workable elements
- Previously experience in a large scale digital marketing operations setting is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of process optimization methodologies (LEAN, 6Sigma, etc…)
- Team Player with high resilience and a solution oriented attitude
- Self-starter with proven experience in delivering consumer related capabilities together with IT and vendor teams;
- Experience using agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English