Manager Conversion Optimization Global Marketing (m/f)
Westwing Home&Living GmbH
Beginn: März 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is a high-growth eCommerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 100 mn. in funding, we are the leading international Home & Living eCommerce company on a mission to provide more than 11 mn. members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love. Just 2 years after launch, Westwing has taken clear no. 1 position in the 10 countries we serve, incl. Germany, Italy, Brazil and Russia, surpassing EUR 100 mn. in annual sales and growing rapidly.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Manager Conversion Optimization Global Marketing (m/f) based in our Munich headquarters. As Manager Conversion Optimization Global Marketing you will report directly to our Chief Marketing Officer and will help solve some of our key challenges for future growth in Global Marketing. In this role you will have full responsibility to improve sign-up conversion and user experience from the first point of contact by leading a team of dedicated Landing Page and Tracking specialists. For this, you will need to develop, drive and continuously monitor new projects to increase conversion rates. A strong data driven and analytical approach as well as good project management and interpersonal skills are key for success in this role.
Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact.
The successful candidate will
- Come with outstanding academic credentials
- Have at least one year of experience from a top consulting/investment firm, or equivalent track record of learning the key skillsets of data-driven approach and strategic thinking
- Have strong and proven project management skills
- Be analytically very strong, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Have an approachable personality, and will enjoy working in a multinational team
- Have an good understanding of the Customer Funnel in Online Marketing (ideally with Online Marketing related experience)
- Speak English fluently
- Be passionate about making impact
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working with our high-caliber leadership team
- An attractive compensation package
Location: Munich, project-related travel involved.
Please forward in absolute confidence, a full curriculum vitae and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.