Manager Corporate Development (m/f)
Business Development Finance Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
...about the Viessmann Group
Our mission is to become the world‘s leading digital player in the residential, commercial and industrial heating and cooling space. Our group‘s foundation as a 100% family business was laid out in 1917. Innovation is the key growth driver of our business. Become part of 11.600 people in 74 countries. Let us push past our current revenues of US $2.5bn.
… the Job
The corporate development team is a strategic function very close to the Management Board. The team consists of the head of the Corporate Development and several Managers. Thus the ideal candidate will be a good team player. A key goal for Viessmann is to develop an interesting career path (taking the line responsibility) for the candidate within the Viessmann Group
- Identify and evaluate growth options together with partners (market attractiveness, company valuations, etc.)
- Prepare workshops with the Board of Management linked to the Group's strategy development
- Following the corporate strategy, drive the strategic planning process and strategy execution across the Viessmann Group companies
- Lead organization and strategy projects sponsored by the Board
- The role will be located at our headquarter in the heart of Germany in Allendorf (Eder)
… the person we are looking for
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in business administration, engineering and/or natural sciences
- Typically 2-3 years of experience in a top management consultancy
- Strong logical and lateral thinking capability in order to develop new ideas and concepts, willingness to challenge conventional wisdom
- Initiative and ability to work independently, responsiveness and persistence
- Skills in project and people management
- High social competence, a good sense for the pragmatic solution and ability to drive change in an environment with a strong corporate culture
- Proficiency in English, German and ideally a third language
… up for a challenge?
You are welcome to send your application either in German or in English by using the following link: Apply now.