Manager Development and IT Operations (DevOps) (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Development
Beginn: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are actively seeking ambitious, driven, self-starting, entrepreneurial talent to help us grow Seerene into a global business as well as who are looking for the opportunity of a lifetime to work for a company with cutting edge game changing, disruptive technology in a fast-paced environment.
Join the Seerene family and become a part of an international high class team of masterminds in software engineering & research, PhD’s, sales black belts, marketing geniuses, designing wizards, human resource mavens, investors and Partners.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You’ll have a significant role in the improvement and further development of our advanced SaaS-Analytics-Solution and delivery pipeline from the development environment
- You´ll help us to fully take advantage of state of the art SaaS-technologies and move us from continuous integration to continuous deployment
- You´ll help us eliminate manual or repetitive work through automation
- You’ll help us improve our monitoring system and leverage it to measure and improve performance, stability, security and maintainability of our systems
- You’ll take an important part in troubleshooting our Product
Qualification, Skills, and Competencies
- More than 3 years experience as a DevOps, preferably in SaaS companies, Fintech, e-commerce and/or startups
- Deep practical knowledge of analytics, architectures in different flavors and stages of implementation and maturities
- Build systems and automatic deploy processes are not a new challenge for you
- Profound knowledge of setting-up and maintaining and deploy processes
- Take care about methodologies, processes, quality but also user-centric design
- You have a self-managed and service-oriented work approach
- Your English is fluent
- Already worked with GitHub, Jira and Confluence
- Setting up DevOps with Docker, Jenkins, SaltStack, Vagrant
- You know your way around PostgreSQL (performance optimization, backup, replication, high-availability)
- IT-Security know-how
- You have experience with monitoring systems and environments
- General overview about newest trends in DevOps / System Administration
- German would be cool, but hey nobody is perfect
You find a lot of accordance with our toolkit : AngularJS, Angular Material, Bootstrap, Bower, ECMAScript 6, Less, WebGL Backend: Celery, Django, PostgreSQL, Python, RabbitMQ / Code & Communication: Github, JIRA, Slack
Exciting chance to take on a key role in scaling a high-growth company backed by Top Tier Venture Capital firms. In this role you will be responsible for achieving operational and infrastructural excellence across all three of our business units.
If you are excited working in a fast-paced deep tech start-up environment, have wellfounded experience commensurate with a Manager Development and IT Operations role, are based in Berlin/Potsdam or Germany and are looking for a chance to help and grow with a company that will change the world of enterprise software – this is your chance! All applications will be dealt with the strictest confidence. This is a permanent Position.
Whether you’re a bank or a care manufacture, software has become your most important asset. It is rapidly disrupting traditional players and creating new category leaders. While companies have management systems for finance, hr, and sales; CIOs don’t have that same transparency.
Seerene’s code+people management platform sets a new standard for how global CIOs manage their codebases and engineering capacity.It lets them see across thousands of projects to understand effort, cost, quality, and risk. With these fact-based KPIs they can accelerate time-to-market and increase their pace of innovation.