Manager Digital Analytics (m/f)
IT Finance Sonstige
Beginn: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We currently have an opening at our headquarters in Hamburgs for a
Manager Digital Analytics (m/w)
We have an exciting opportunity to join our digital analytics team that supports our product managers when it comes to improving customer experience, accelerating business growth and optimising ROI. We’re looking for a data-driven person to work within a team of talented analysts that influence and enable key decisions across Marketing and Product organisations to evaluate the effectiveness of our go-to-market strategy and end-to-end product experiences.
Our Digital Analytics team plays a key role in supporting our product strategy and actively shapes XING’s performance as a business. The team puts together reports and provides company-wide information management used as a basis for making decisions, promoting potential, and smoothing out any weak spots. We’re looking for people who like to forge ideas.
A challenging task
- Visionary? You generate new insights to drive company value by preparing and presenting meaningful analyses on website and mobile performance.
- You elaborate on key insights and deliver actionable proposals to increase business value in line with core business initiatives.
- You act as a technical expert and support product teams in their data-driven decision-making processes. You also enable A/B testing and conversion optimisation aimed at continuously improving the platform.
- The big picture: You’re quick to understand the needs of product managers, the marketing and engineering teams, and can translate them into technical tagging concepts.
- You also enable users to self-serve on standard reports, leveraging Adobe Analytics.
A convincing background
- You have a degree in information management, business administration, computer science or other comparable qualification.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in web and mobile analytics decision support and website optimisation for online or e-commerce businesses.
- Thanks to your web-based technical and analytical background as well as your keen determination to get things done, you have a proven track record in actively shaping processes.
- You have also good knowledge of relational databases and SQL. Experience with Adobe Analytics (ideally Adobe Certified Implementation) is a plus.
- We’re looking for a self-motivated, service- and solution-oriented person with strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in German and English.
An inspiring environment
XING offers a dynamic environment located in the centre of Hamburg. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a Proficard public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.
TIP: You can read our XING Blog to gain an insight into our corporate culture, our values and vision.
Sound good to you? Apply now using our quick and easy online form! We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Not the right job for you? Don’t worry! You’re more than welcome to send us an unsolicited application!