Manager Display Advertising (m/f)
Marketing Management Sonstige
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Who are we?
We’re Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States and we’ve made Berlin our new European Headquarters! Are you a startup enthusiast and ready to join one of Berlin’s fastest growing international companies?
Join us at Wayfair where we are a zillions things home, together with our other brands AllModern and Joss&Main. Wayfair was selected by Glassdoor as a top company to work for and #16 on the Forbes most promising companies. Our company was founded in 2002 and grows at >50% a year. Wayfair has ambitious plans to triple our global business over the next 3-5 years and investments in our International markets are a big part of the global strategy. We are currently targeting over 100% growth rates in Europe.
Wayfair is looking for a driven, analytical online marketing manager to aggressively drive our display marketing strategy. You will be expected to define overarching goals, articulate and execute tactical plans and monitor/manage key business metrics. This is a highly visible role central to our overall business success. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual to contribute in a very significant way to an already successful company. Given the strategic nature of this role, a qualified candidate must have strong quantitative and analytical skills. This role is a key e-commerce Position for top-tier online marketing managers to work on an international scale across different markets.
As a Manager Display Advertising you
- Manage display-, affiliate-, and Facebook- marketing, focused on customer acquisition and customer retention
- Manage a Team of people, formulate and execute the strategy for your marketing channel
- Analyze channel performance, identify trends and highlight opportunities for optimization
- Lead the implementation of channel initiatives to drive step change improvements in performance
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Partner with premier digital marketing companies to understand and suggest new opportunities, and work to beta test those new opportunities in a quest for additional revenue and margin for Wayfair
- Drive change by closely collaborating with internal stakeholders in Category Management, Website Engineering, and Data Science
You bring to the table
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- 2+ years of experience in display advertising
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and Test and Learn practices a plus
And finally, our proposition to you!
Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and Friday evening beers, but also…
- An awesome, multinational team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Career path guidance
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in ecommerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and employs 2,000 people across its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.