Manager SEO (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Management
Beginn: Juni 2015
Vimeda’s vision is to become the leading provider for home diagnostic tests and lifestyle medicine worldwide. This is your chance to work in a highly interesting and motivating environment together with a highly experienced team that loves the company and the product. As a SEO Manager you will be able to influence the growth and performance of Vimeda essentially. We will give you a high degree of freedom and trust and in return expect a lot of passion and a high involvement.
If you are interested health care, self tracking, self diagnosis and are a health focused person in general, Vimeda is the place you should work at!
- Ownership of all Vimeda SEO activities.
- Manage our on-page as well off-page SEO efforts operationally
- Strategically plan, execute and implement search engine optimization on ROI basis
- Development of SEO initiatives in cooperation with different departments
- Applying best practices in all countries as well as making sure that resources are used effectively and cross functionally
- Daily tasks include competitors and keywords analysis as well as building links, and optimizing on-page
- Report and work on a daily basis directly with the CMO
Who are we looking for
- You already gained min. 6 months experience in SEO off- and/ or –on-page ideally in a startup environment
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Economics, Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Management Science, Communication, Cultural Science or Applied Linguistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You understand the power of links and well executed project management
- You ideally understand working with, Searchmetrics, Linkbird, SEO Moz etc.
- You love the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
What we offer
- You work with a team of experienced entrepreneurs that love Vimeda and are highly passioned and motivated
- You will be part of a “gamechanger” company in a highly interesting and dynamic industry in the middle of Berlin
- You will get a high degree of freedom and -trust and you will report directly to the CMO
- You will work on a product that really helps people to improve their health and wellbeing
- We will pay you above average salary