Manager Strategy (m/f)
Scout24 Holding GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Manager Strategy (m/w)
Scout24 – We help people's automotive and real estate dreams come true with a simple, efficient and stress-free experience.
Our online market places with their digital and technological competence are not only state of the art – they are one step ahead. Scout24 market places are far more than ad spaces. We are a digital guide for all real estate and automotive questions and decisions. We make markets more transparent and efficient.
The Scout24 Group products and services are customized to the needs of today’s consumers. From the AutoScout24 YouTube channel to the ImmobilienScout24 smart phone app, Scout24 is where the users are. The Scout24 business partners also benefit from this arrangement by having their products bundled on the market places and targeted to specific groups with the aid of professional tools and innovative advertising.
All of this makes Scout24 what it is today: a strong partner enabling people to make the best decision of their lives.
Background on the position
As part of the group-wide Strategy, BusDev and Media team, Group Strategy is developing and driving strategic initiatives (both M&A and organic) within Scout24. We are looking for a motivated candidate to join our Group Strategy team. We offer the chance to work on high impact strategic projects in one of Germany’s leading digital companies.
Project examples are, among others
- Leading group wide market- and competitive intelligence, synthesizing implications for Scout24 strategy and driving resulting initiatives
- Strategic reviews of Scout24 business areas, working closely with the business responsibles to design and deliver growth initiatives
- Evaluating national and international M&A growth options
- Supporting Scout24 strategy development, implementation, and communication
- Completed studies with excellent grades, with preference in business / management, IT, or engineering
- At least ideally two to three years work experience in investment banking, private equity or top management consulting
- Very strong analytical capabilities, affinity to working with numbers
- Strong conceptual skills, proven experience in problem solving and storylining
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Project management experience
- High motivation, entrepreneurial thinking
- Interest in working in the media / digital sector
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in German is a plus
WHY JOIN US
We provide a professional working environment with friendly working conditions. All employees are treated fairly and respectfully and are considered an integral part of the company. We demand work of the highest quality standards, provide critical feedback and celebrate our successes together. “Scouties” implement their own ideas, take on responsibilities and learn from each other. We motivate our employees by means of exciting assignments as well as by providing scope for design and personal development in accordance with individual abilities.
UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application (CV, cover letter, references) either in German or in English, as well as your salary expectation and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scout24 Holding GmbH
Dingolfinger Str. 1-15