Manager/Team Leader Business Intelligence (m/f)
Business Development Operations Development
Beginn: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
DREAMLINES is an innovative, fast-growing Online Travel Company. Just 4 years after establishment, we are the leading online portal for cruises in Europe operating in seven countries. In addition to our headquarters in Hamburg City Center, we are represented internationally by offices in France, Brazil, Russia, the Netherlands and Australia.
The cruise market, with its outstanding growth and high margins, is one of the most attractive sectors in the travel market. Our goal is to become the global market leader and revolutionize the way cruises are booked. By combining a strong technological orientation with optimum, independent advice we distinguish ourselves from our competitors. DREAMLINES is supported by a strong investor consortium of well-known venture capital funds such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, TruVenturo, Hasso Plattner Ventures and Target Ventures, who invested on average double-digit millions into the development of our company.
Not only is the success story of DREAMLINES unique, the career paths of our employees is also a part of it. We are constantly looking for the best talent and employees. Are you looking for a company that is characterized by a flat hierarchy and a result-orientated approach in an environment where you can quickly and independently take on responsibilities? Then you are perfect for DREAMLINES!
About the Job
As the Teamlead Business Intelligence, you are directly responsible for leading
the day-to-day activities of the team. You directly contribute as a full team
member, but you also coordinate the activities of the entire team. You provide
feedback and guidance to the team members where necessary. You have
worked at least 5 years in a Business Intelligence team as a senior engineer.
You are comfortable working with clients in understanding their needs and
translating that into actionable reports. Finally, you are technically savvy in the
innovative Business Intelligence landscape: you understand the different BI
concepts, the key developments and suppliers. As part of your function, you
will be evaluating and leading the implementation of new technologies and
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence, preferably in an online/e-commerce company
- Experience in “Big Data” concepts and implementations
- Proven capability to translate customers needs in actionable reports
- Strong technology background with regards to concepts and methodologies
- Ability to design and develop high performance Business Intelligence solutions
- Good German and English language skills
- Experience with data scientists / machine learning is an added benefit
- Work environment which enables you to help shape essential parts of a growing e-commerce company
- Responsibility from Day One, flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- An international, performance-oriented and growth stimulating company culture
- Flexible working hours, grants for HVV-ProfiCard & bAV, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis
Send us your application, including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations via email to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dreamlines GmbH – Miriam Bosse – Hermannstraße 9 – 20095 Hamburg – 040 609 452 743
Arbeiten bei DREAMLINES – Eindrücke: http://goo.gl/1WXxJE