Managing Director France (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Co-Founder
Beginn: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Fittea is Europe’s fastest-growing health and functional tea startup. Our mission: contributing to holistic and sustainable lifestyles through our unique tea blends. Of our 5 successful European markets, France is already the largest and we are now looking for a leader to develop the next levels of growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Managing Director France you will be responsible for:
- Owning the local P&L, including budgeting and reporting processes
- Strategically aligning company goals with development of our business as well as market conditions
- Building and maintaining relationships with key French celebrities and decision-makers
- Representing Fittea at various events & for other PR purposes
- Hiring, leading, developing and retaining a AAA team
- Working closely with Fittea’s executives
You will work as an entrepreneur, with full ownership of your local business, yet be part of an international team of highly motivated and talented people. Our expectations are high, but so is your chance to learn and grow in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have an outstanding degree from a top university
- You have minimum of 2 years work experience in top management consulting, marketing, or similar
- You have strong conceptual, structuring and analytical skills and a passion for social media
- You are a charismatic person that understands the difference between a CEO and an inspiring leader
- Independence, flexibility and speed are as important to you
- You have exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in business English
WHY ARE WE A GOOD MATCH?
- We are building a business known worldwide, our success shall be yours
- You want to change something in the business? You propose, we discuss together, you implement. Meaning..
- ...we work in a culture of entrepreneurship and accountability → you build the business you can take pride in
- Our culture is also one of cooperation where all countries support each other across borders. Whole team wins!