Marketing Coordinator to Cologne, Germany (m/f)
Marketing Projektmanagement PR & Media
Beginn: November 2012
The year was 2005 and e-commerce had long been precarious. With an idea to offer secure and simple payment solutions, Klarna was founded that same year. Six years have passed and we have grown to an ambitious and creative company of 700 employees. We have been awarded Company of the Year in -07 (bragging), increased our turnover by 13.570% (statistics) and managed to become the Nordic market leader (facts).
Klarna is partly owned by Sequoia Capital, DST Global and General Atlantic - companies that have seen the same potential in Google, Facebook and Twitter as they do in us. We think that is a good start.
Marketing coordinator to the office in Cologne, Germany
Klarna’s Marketing department promotes the Klarna brand globally, spreading our vision of making the world buyable. As a local Marketing Coordinator you are a vital part of our B2B Marketing team, focusing on the communication towards Klarna’s existing merchants and merchant prospects in Germany. You work closely with Klarna’s Sales department but are member of the international Marketing team, with core functions at our headquarter in Stockholm. In your role you are the local expert in the team, providing strategic recommendations to the B2B manager and assisting all B2B Marketing functions in executing on local Marketing activities. You network with Klarna’s most important local Marketing partners, localize Marketing materials and ensure that we communicate in an optimal way through all of our channels by knowing and understanding our merchant target group in Germany like none else in the team.
Since you are the first local Marketing team member in Germany, you are dedicated to help creating local structures to support Klarna’s global Marketing organization. Furthermore, you are a highly ambitious colleague who is committed to the task of making Klarna’s market offering an outstanding success in your home market.
- An university degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field
- First job experience in a Sales or Marketing role
- Native proficiency in German as well as proficiency in English (both oral and written)
- Excellent skills in writing and creating content in German to be communicated to all of Klarna’s Marketing channels
- A positive, problem-solving and can-do attitude
- A proven ability to summarize complex issues and providing well calibrated recommendations
- Rapid learning capacity to ability to work effectively and cross-functionally in a fast-pacing environment
- Experience in E-Commerce or other digital environments a plus
You want to ...
- ... work at one of Sweden's fastest growing companies where only you set the limits.
- ... be given the opportunity to influence a rapidly growing organization in an international market.
- ... have a workplace filled with the energy, entrepreneurial spirit and job satisfaction.
We want ...
... you to invest in us as much as we invest in you. You should not work for Klarna, you will work with Klarna.
Apply for position
Send your resume, cover letter and your grades to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Gather your attachments in one PDF. Selection and interviews will be held continuously.