Marketing Analyst (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service for men and we have a clear mission: We build the future of menswear shopping. Our goal is to make men happy!
You want to have a lot of freedom, deep insight in the business, as well as a lot of personal responsibility? You want to work together with several teams and interact with various positions in a great, international team?
Then become part of our team as a Marketing Analyst (m/f) and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- You are overall responsible for the creation and optimization of our Marketing Controlling
- You support stakeholders by creating ad-hoc-analyses and reportings of Marketing KPIs
- You give recommondations based on your reports and advice the whole Marketing Department
- You prepare monthly and quarterly budgets for our Marketing channels
- You are the touchpoint between Marketing, Business Intelligence, IT and Product,and translate business requirements into technical requirements
- You work with the latest tools, just as Tableau, Snowplow and TV-Tracking
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics, engineering, computer science, mathematics or a similar field
- You bring a minimum of two years experience in Web Analysis and/or Marketing Controlling
- You bring deep knowledge of Marketing KPIs and have a proven track record in this field
- You are experienced in Web Analysis Tools, Tracking Technologies and Tag Management Systems, Basic SQL-Knowledge is of advantage
- You possess an excellent understanding of numbers, an outstanding level of excel skills and you can handle large data volumes
- You are detail-oriented and very organized
- You are a communicative team player, who likes to take responsibilty
- You are fluent in English, German language skills are a plus
- High level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- An exciting workplace in a young and motivated team with a flat hierarchy
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Jarmila Saurugg.