Marketing Analyst (m/f)
Pepper Media Holding GmbH
Beginn: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Analyst (m/f) to help us provide insights on product and marketing performance. If you like to build things up from scratch, you’re a self-starter with a results-oriented, highly reliable, conscientious attitude, this might be the perfect position for you. Get in touch and join the Pepper.com team!
Pepper.com is an international partner network which is attentively different to other deal platforms - you won’t find lax offers, only the hottest deals by and for price-conscious users. Around the clock the community seeks and finds the best offers in fashion, electronics, traveling and much more. With 500 million page impressions, over 25 mln users and over 65,000 user submitted deals per month across communities in America, Europe and Asia, Pepper has quickly risen to be the largest community deal platform worldwide!
Our partner network consists of:
hotukdeals.com - UK
mydealz.de - Germany
dealabs.com - France
pepper.pl - Poland
nl.pepper.com - Netherlands
preisjaeger.at - Austria
promodescuentos.com - Mexico
buenosdeals.com - U.S.
desidime.com - India
pepper.co.kr - Korea
pelando.com.br - Brazil
Your responsibilities would include
- You work closely with the marketing and product departments in order to understand analytic needs, provide insights on performance and support data-driven decision-making
- Together with our Product and Marketing teams you ensure internal ideas are aligned with external realities
- You establish and optimize marketing and product analytics approach for our international brands and platforms, you also maintain and further develop our online tracking tools
- You work with our current KPIs and/or define new KPIs for controlling and improvement of our products
- You extract data from our company’s data warehouse
- You communicate the result of the Business Intelligence efforts in a meaningful way to business and stakeholders
- As part of the Business Intelligence team together you build a group wide reporting landscape
The qualities we are looking for are
- You finished your studies in Business Administration, Technology, Mathematics, Economics or any related field
- You have gained 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in a Business Intelligence team with a strong focus on Marketing Analytics (spend allocation, attribution modeling and brand measurement)
- Ideally you also held a role in marketing and/or a function serving Product/Marketing departments and know their requirements and needs
- You are highly online-savvy, quick in understanding technical requirements, and you call yourself an SQL wiz (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- You have experience with tracking technologies like Google Analytics and Has Offers and you’re familiar with Google Analytics KPIs
- You have some experience with reporting tools (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau) and a basic understanding of data visualization concepts
- You have a passion for data and metrics, also for delivering analysis of highest quality. Crunching numbers in Excel and producing dashboards, complex reports, formulas, charts and graphs doesn’t bother you.
- You feel comfortable working in an agile environment, ideally with Jira
- You have an analytical mind-set with a strongly results-oriented, highly reliable, conscientious and detailed method of work
- You are a self-starter, capable to take initiative and work with minimal direction in a dynamic, self-motivated team
- You’re able to effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas in a simple manner across different levels of the organization
- Fluent English is a must, German is a plus, and you’re comfortable working in an international environment
Some perks of working for Pepper.com are
- A great loft-like office on Torstraße (close to U-Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin start-up scene
- Be a part of an awesome team of passionate and skilled people
- Flexible working hours
Are you the person we are looking for?
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter, a clearly arranged CV, your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectation.