Marketing and Community Director (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media Management
Beginn: September 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Transform the world of engineering simulation!
About the job
SimScale represents a complete new approach how scientists and engineers can use technical simulation: simple, efficient and affordable. For our fast growing international marketing and sales team, we are looking for an energized Marketing and Community Director who will help us leap forward.
As marketing and community manager at SimScale, you are responsible for making every engineer on this globe aware of SimScale and building the world's largest community of simulation engineers. Design, implement, analyze and optimize all processes related to Inbound marketing, content creation, website conversion and community engagement. Learn from our users and help to build a vibrant community of simulation engineers, that share and collaborate on the first-of-its-kind engineering simulation platform SimScale.Join SimScale on the road to becoming the world's largest simulation platform putting high performance computing to the finger tips of engineers and designers around the globe.
As we are in the front of the field it is important that you are not afraid of standing on new grounds with our cutting edge platforms without rock solid processes backing you up.
Key Responsibility / The cool stuff you’ll do
- Responsible for defining, execution and budgeting regarding:
- Inbound & Outbound marketing (SEO, SEM)
- PR & Press management
- Community management
- Brand awareness
- Close corporation with head of product, to design and deliver a market leading product roadmap
- Close corporation with head of sales to ensure a smooth, fast and efficient sales process
- Ensure top of the line social media management with timely and relevant exposure on all channels I.e: Blogs, Youtube, LinkedIn, XING, Google+
- Envision and develop the future of simulation & engineering communities. You will take on a leading role of defining the setup, group strategy, interaction ways to ensure ground breaking feature
- Together with the head of sales define and adjust the combined lead conversion strategy, implement and polish a lead nurturing setup
- Take on the assignment as the creative “agency” in the company, and convince the management on how to make simulation “sexy” and brandable
- Come up with a medium and long term viral strategy, how can you ensure user and industry relevance and get our message across all boarders and regions
- Streamline our corporate identity and ensure a unified and professional expression no mater which way we are reaching our customers
- Develop different positioning scenarios for our upcoming product launches with our game-changing team. Make clear recommendations on how to position our products and features.
- Drive all product marketing initiatives, including customer insight, positioning, branding, naming, partnering and competitor alignment
- Collect, understand and report market information (competitive updates, territory issues, product successes, etc.) that will allow marketing to create initiatives that will support our sales goals
Knowledge, skills and abilities / Requirements
- Business fluent English, oral & written (Native level preferred). Other language skills are highly valuable; German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Hindi
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form with all levels of personnel within a business unit from IT/Engineers to C-Level this include excellent writing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Superior IT and PC skills, ability to quickly acquire knowledge and understanding
- Dynamic personality with a willingness to learn about cutting-edge technology in a fast-paced environment
- You thrive in an autonomous and dynamic working environment, you’re self-organized, innovative, creative and a results-orientated teamplayer
- You can persuade people at different levels in the company, using a combination of data, gut feeling, experience and showmanship. Communicating is key
- Adequate level of education (vocational training or university graduate)
- Intercultural understanding. Possesses high ethical behavior and a straight forward mind set
- Thrive in a competitive, ever-changing environment. DNA to work in a fast moving, dynamic and exciting start-up
- Experience with sales & marketing automation systems
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills & ability to drive actionable insights.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and/or community building strategies that have exceeded objectives.
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning and promotions/advertising.
- Leverage marketing platforms to execute, measure, track, analyze & optimize marketing programs and performance.