Beginn: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you passionate about content and believe both in the power of words as well as visualisation? Do you love good ideas, and know how to separate the powerful ones from the merely pretty? Do you want to tear down the walls between owned, earned and payed media? Are you a standard-bearer for strategic discipline, but over and all are focused on results?
Then we’re looking for you, our new Communications Consultant
You will be in charge of the development and execution of marketing and communication plans for our clients as well as our own.
This will include
- Market research and analysis
- Communication strategy development, including media planning and editorial calendars
- Creation and implementation of innovative and effective campaigns and management of social media channels
- Production of curated content and other communication measures in-line with sales and marketing strategies
- Media relations and development of media partnerships
- Ensuring strategy and execution meet objectives by regularly analysing performance
Your experience and skills include
- 2+ years of editorial and/or content marketing experience
- Firm understanding of all channels of digital marketing
- A passion for writing, exceptional proofreading and editing skills, and an ability to manage timelines
- Firm believe in the power of visualization, especially infographics and video
- Ability to create real-time content
- Superior proficiency in English and possibly German and some additional language skills
- Strong analytical, data reporting and organizational abilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Self-motivated and interested in building processes from the ground up
This position will be a full-time employment.
Please send your application to email@example.com.
We are a growing management consultancy located in the heart of Berlin. We work for clients in the mobility and transportation sector, for large tech companies and startups as well as for associations, NGOs, the media and architectural projects.
We value colleagues with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower associates and embrace diversity. In everything we do, we are driven by ideas and focused on results.
We are proud to be the official project office of the New Mobility World 2017. The NMW is the event by the IAA – Frankfurt Motor Show for automation, connectivity, clean power, urban mobility and mobility services. It’s debut in 2015 made it instantly the largest and most comprehensive event for the mobility of tomorrow. For 2017, we strive to expand our lead.