Marketing & Communication Manager (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media
Beginn: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As “Marketing & Communication Manager (m/f)”, you will work in the newly built Innovation Center in Darmstadt. The center will serve as a corporate incubator for employees from all divisions. The main objective of your work will be to promote the philosophy and values of the Innovation Center and to engage with internal and external stakeholders. You will be also responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of comprehensive marketing & communication strategies, including advertising campaigns, relationship-building activities, social media campaigns etc. We are looking for a team player with an entrepreneurial personality and startup experience. Someone who is ready to hit the ground running in a fast paced work environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and implement a marketing and communication strategy around the Innovation Center
- Work closely with our corporate stakeholders to develop communications plans and strategies to support key programs and initiatives of the innovation center
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy for the Innovation Center
- Create and manage content for all communication channels; Analyze and evaluate marketing and communication efforts; Develop annual plan for marketing and communications activities
- Monitor communication activities – online and offline; Expand internal & external network and drive open innovation activities
- Source and manage external providers (agencies, etc.)
Advance and further unleash the innovative potential of one of the largest pharmaceutical and chemical companies globally.
Interested? We are looking forward to your creative application! Please include examples of your activities: social media accounts, blogs, writing samples in English and German (2-3 articles or blog posts), a selection from your campaign portfolio, etc.
You will find more details and further information about the innovation center on our website.
EDUCATION & LANGUAGES
- Master or Bachelor (Diploma) degree in marketing, social media relations, entrepreneurship, economics or related required
- Fluent English and German is a must, further languages a plus
- Social media experience and enthusiasm, please include names of social media accounts managed in your application
- Proven conceptual and implementation track record, a portfolio is encouraged
- Marketing and Communication experience across different channels and platforms (at least 4 years)
- Experience in Innovation Management, Business Modelling and startup development
- Work experience at an agency or experience sourcing and managing external providers
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Innovative and creative thinker with customer focus
- Hands-on mentality, team player
- Service-oriented and communicative
- Big Picture thinker and conceptually creative
- Persistent and disciplined
- Smart risk-taker