Marketing Executive (m/f)
idealo internet GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
idealo is a Berlin-based, start-up, success story. Seventeen years ago, idealo started with the mission of helping our users to make the best purchasing decisions. Today, we are the leading price comparison website in Europe and one of the largest portals in the German e-commerce market. We achieved this by obtaining more than 1.3 million page impressions per day, 50.000 Online-Shops, around 330 million product offers and more than 5 million app downloads.
As a member of our team, you can expect to work in a self-governed, international, and inspirational environment. We are located in the heart of Berlin, and we offer a unique idealo-spirit. The employees’ original ideas are the driving force that move our business forward. If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping, alongside 700 idealos, apply with us today.
About your new role
- Your core task is to define, implement, and maintain strategic growth targets for the travel department together with your Executive Partner , that correspond with the overall objectives of idealo
- You also develop ideas to promote idealo Travel both outside the company and within the idealo product world
- As a dual leadership you both are responsible for managing a team of 50 international employees
- You are responsible for the further development and management of existing marketing metrics (SEM, SEO, Performance App., CRM)
- You analyze the performance of all activities in the field of travel and react accordingly.
- At the same time, you take on the full budget responsibility and therefore you must present a P&L statement regularly to Management
- It is from these continuous market observations that you will plan your recommendations for action. You will create a business plan and control it’s implementation
- You present the success of the idealo travel internally as well as promoting the products externally at Marketing and Networking events
Skills & Requirements
- You must have successfully completed a degree in economics, media studies, or another comparable area
- You have at least 8 years of professional experience including experience in a leading role, preferably in the areas of product management and/or online marketing for an e-commerce company- ideally in the travel sector (flight/hotel)
- You have a great amount of experience with a proven record of success in the field of online marketing
- You are familiar with all of the common marketing tools and traffic channels and you come with a strong knowledge of SEO
- You will also need to have the skills to successfully lead and motivate a larger team. It is necessary that you have already proven this through past experiences
- You are always up-to-date on all relevant e-commerce topics that deal with both current market trends and technical innovations
- You are very good with numbers, bringing with you excellent negotiation skills and very pronounced conceptual and analytical abilities.
- You speak German or English at a high level
At idealo you can expect
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- Onboarding program including Welcome Day, Trainings and individual incorporation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
- 700 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
+49 (0)30 800 970 185