Marketing Graphic Designer (m/f)
Grafik Marketing PR & Media
Beginn: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
LEMONCAT is looking for YOU - an amazing graphic designer with a passion for great design and appetizing visuals.WHO WE ARE
Lemoncat is an online marketplace for high-quality business catering. We help customers finding the best catering solutions for their company - easy, fast and directly online.
Based on our philosophy ORDER EAT LOVE we enable our customers to focus on their business while we take care of their catering.
We are a successful startup located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte. With a team of experienced entrepreneurs and investors we digitalize and revolutionize the German catering market thereby making the life of our customers much easier.
You are a graphic designer with experience in delivering high-quality concepts and visuals for online and print campaigns.
You are creative and passionate about your work, with a strong hands-on approach. You like to try things out and learn from your experimentations!
You master the common tools for web design: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin. Animation and video editing tools like After Effects or Premiere are a great plus.
You are a great communicator, fluent in English and work-proficient in German, able to explain and argument clearly your design choices.
At Lemoncat you will be part of a young and vibrant startup and a central element of the marketing team. This is what we want you to be responsible for:
Support the Marketing Team with all graphic design requirements:
- Landing pages, optimized for desktop and mobile
- E-Mail and Newsletter layouts
- Visuals for blog and social media activities
- Ads for online campaigns (Display, Facebook)
- Offline material (flyers, brochures, branded goodies)
Design all of Lemoncat’s graphic material needs, including but not limited to:
- management presentations for conferences and keynotes
- internal and external communications (online / offline)
- visuals for our community events
Manage our database of marketing content (pictures, videos, marketing material).
Enforce brand consistency throughout the company.
WHAT WE OFFER
Beside the big LEMONCAT team breakfast we order every Monday with one of our caterers, we want to make you feel at home and in control of your personal development with:
- An influential role in the marketing team
- Talented and motivated colleagues
- A lively startup atmosphere with a strong company culture
- Flat hierarchies and a culture that fosters initiatives
- A beautiful office in Berlin Mitte
Let's disrupt the catering industry together!
Apply with your portfolio, CV and LinkedIn profile directly to our Head of Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org