Marketing Intelligence Manager (m/w)
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Marketing Intelligence Manager (m/f) in Munich
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris Zagreb, Amsterdam and Stockholm. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support our team we are currently looking for a Marketing Intelligence Manager (m/f) based in Munich starting as soon as possible.
- You are our truffle hunter, who quickly finds smart and pragmatic ways through complex datasets and recognizes opportunities to grow and to optimize
- You establish and manage ETL processes to automate data processing for the whole marketing department
- You filter growth relevant information from our BI/tracking systems and convert complexity into simplicity
- You autonomously realize projects in cooperation with other departments such as BI, IT, pricing and business development, which serve the management as a strategic decision-making basis for national and international growth and excellence
- You are responsible for building up, maintain and optimize our real time DMP/DWH to automate marketing campaigns, ensure better targeting and drive marketing efficiency
- You monitor business relevant KPIs on a regular basis
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in international business, information systems, business informatics, Statistics, Data-Science or similar
- Know-how in Google Analytics, Webtrekk, Google Tag Manager is nice to have
- Know-how in creating SQL queries is a big plus, HTML/PHP/Java Script are nice to have
- Working experience with BI-tools tools such as Qlik, Tableau or similar
- Strong analytical skills and mindset regarding cohorts, marketing- and business KPIs
- Fluent in English or German; every other European language is a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München