Marketing Intern (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2016
Ubeeqo. A car, just when you need one.
Originally rooted in the B2B market, Ubeeqo is now expanding to the end-consumer market with an app which combines all short distance mobility options like carsharing, car rental and taxi-services. One app/platform to organize, book and pay all your mobility services.
We are looking for individuals with the following qualities:
- Agility and creativity
- You like to think “out of the box”
- Technology savvy
- You are creative and you love copy-writing
- Seeking challenges and a fun work environment
- Structure-oriented way of working
- Ambition and motivation to help Ubeeqo grow
We are looking for one hell of a spirit animal as our new Marketing Intern in Berlin, Germany. The internship is set for a duration of at least 6 months and preferably for students whose curriculums contain an obligatory internship. Your flexibility will be rewarded with ours: the work placement can be arranged as a full-time or part-time employment - depending on your availability. As we don’t want you to feed solely from air and love, we will compensate the internship.
You will take on following tasks:
- You assist the marketing-team in launching our platform Ubeeqo on the German market for B2C alongside with the carsharing service “Matcha”
- Assist in setting up online- and offline marketing-campaigns
- You will actively support our team with the day-to-day business
- You are enrolled at an accredited college/university
- You gained first experiences in the field of offline and online marketing and campaigning
- You are familiar with following programs: MS Office, Photoshop, CMS-Systems
- You are preferably obligated to do an internship
- You speak German at a native or near-native level and your English is business fluent.
- Location: Berlin
- Starting date: as of now
- Reference to indicate: “Marketing Intern - First name + last name”
- Please state your earliest date of joining