Marketing Intern (m/f)
Marketing Business Development PR & Media
Beginn: Juli 2015
Rocket's mission is to become the world's largest Internet platform outside of the United States and China. Rocket identifies and builds proven Internet business models and transfers them to new, underserved or untapped markets where it seeks to scale them into market leading online companies. Rocket is focused on proven online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across three sectors: eCommerce, marketplaces and financial technology. Rocket was founded in 2007 and now has more than 25,000 employees across its network of companies, which operate in more than 100 countries on five continents.
As a Marketing Intern (m/f) you will work directly on creating and operating promotional campaigns for our Ventures in order to spin them into successful companies.
- You will assist in creating local Marketing strategies, as well as help conducting advertising campaigns.
- Handling marketing and promotional content via our offline channels.
- support a new venture during the very start before launching date
- Diversify current marketing channels
- analyze current and past Marketing for their effectiveness
- Currently you are studying a marketing subject (Marketing, Communications or similar degrees).
- First relevant work experience, preferably in a marketing agency or communications/marketing department.
- Networking skills and affinity for the internet.
- Ability to come up with creative and nontraditional methods for earning a greater amount of attention. Organization skills as well as strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and German
Up for a challenge?
Please apply via this link: